- Construction commences and the precast concrete panels will be transported to site ready for installation.
- Trusses are also installed.
- The plumber is onsite to begin drainage works. At this stage no changes can be made to the plumbing. Authorities for plumbing inspections are carried out.
- Trusses are finished by hand and complete tie downs and bracing.
- The concrete panels are painted accordingly to the colour selected by owners.
- Preparation of the slab begins
- The slab is poured through the trusses with a boom pump and finish.
- Start/finish roof and place frames (pre-fab or onsite construction).
- Installation of windows.
Day Seven To Day Ten
- Roof finish (if started Day 5).
- Locked up.